Please read the following information regarding your reservation:
- Reservation sales are NON-REFUNDABLE. However, a credit can be held for a future excursion for up to one year after the original excursion date.
For First Class Excursions and Murder Mysteries, full credit can be held only if cancellations are made one week prior to the excursion date.
If cancellations are made less than one week prior to the excursion, meal cost will be deducted from the total reservation fee. Remaining credit will cover TICKET COST ONLY.
- All tickets are held at the Ticket Office for pick up the day of your reservation.
- Standard Coach seating is on a first come, first served basis. Groups of 25 or more reserved in advance via the Group Sales department will have reserved seating.
- If any member of your party requires assistance boarding, please place a note in Special Instructions. The train has limited handicapped accessibility. If you have a guest who requires additional time boarding, please be ready to board approx. 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure and we will do our best to accommodate them before general boarding begins. Please adhere to boarding instructions given on when and where to board.
- We do not accept pets on the train. However, certified assist animals are permitted.
- As tenants of Canal Place, we have no control over the parking fees assessed.
- The Western Maryland Scenic Railroad makes every effort to maintain its schedule but reserves the right to alter schedules or equipment as operating conditions warrant.